Primco Dene EMS LP has been in operation for over 15 years, meeting the needs of major Oil & Gas projects in northeastern Alberta. During this time we have grown our team and services and currently offer a full slate of medical personnel with state of the art equipment. Today our operations extend to northern British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
We take pride in our safety programs. Primco Dene (EMS) LP. is ASCA, COR, and ISNetworld certified. We offer safety consulting, safety auditing and specific safety course training (WHMIS, TDG, etc.). We take no shortcuts when it comes to ensuring your safety.
Our team is comprised experienced professionals, many of whom have many years of experience in the varying services including municipal, industrial, military, overseas and extreme remote operations:
- Emergency Medical Responder / Occupational First Aid Attendant Level 3 (BC)
- Emergency Medical Technician – Ambulance / Primary Care Paramedic Level 1 (BC)
- Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic / Primary Care Paramedic Level 3 (BC)
- Registered Nurses
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Medical Director
Primco Dene EMS has prided itself on providing our teams with top of the line equipment, to ensure our Clients and their Projects are fully covered. We are constantly upgrading and adding to our fleet and inventory and are also able to quickly add equipment as required. Here is some of our existing equipment:
- Emergency Response Units (Ambulance)
- Mobile Treatment Centers
- Off-Road Ambulance
- On-site Medical Clinics
- Mobile Drug & Alcohol Testing facility
Call Us Today at 780-594-4034
For superior safety and Emergency Medical Services think Primco Dene EMS!